Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
Medical, Dental & Nursing CareHospitals & Clinics
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is part of the nation’s largest Catholic and nonprofit health system. We are a 290-bed facility within walking distance from Downtown Rochester. Our emergency department features state-of-the-art rooms dedicated to seniors and their families, who can expect “door-to-doc” times that are less than 15 minutes. We also deliver excellence in orthopedics, cardiovascular care and neurosciences — specifically stroke care and treatment through our new Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital Stroke and Neuroendovascular Center.
- Level III Trauma Certified Emergency Dept.; “door-to-doc” times less than 15 minute; dedicated rooms for seniors
- Accredited by The Joint Commission for providing quality care for patients and families
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care: Chest Pain Cntr; state-of-the-art cardiac cath labs; non-invasive and vascular tests
- Advanced Stroke Care Center, offering neuroendovascular stroke care and advanced neurosurgical care
- State-of-the-art advanced imaging centers featuring 3D tomosynthesis mammography and advanced breast ultrasound (ABUS)